The perfect Irish Coffee is a - Danish Coffee
When it is cold outside, and you could need a proper winter warmer - this is a drink for you. This variation of Irish Coffee has all the ingredients to keep you warm.
- Double cream
- One cup of coffee
- 2-3 cubes of brown sugar or sugar cane
- 4 cl Stauning Rye Whisky
1. Whip the double cream into a semi-fluid state - not too stiff
2. Make a black coffee / Americano from your favourite beans
3. Dissolve the sugar in the hot coffee
4. Measure the whisky and pour it into a cup or glass
5. Set the whisky on fire and let it burn for 10 seconds
6. Mix the whisky with the coffee
7. Carefully top up with a layer of cold whipped cream
Done! Enjoy your refined Irish Coffee in cosy surroundings on a cold winter day.
Get your Stauning Rye here