A mysterious yet tasty highball cocktail
A highball cocktail is usually a simple drink - Scotch & soda or gin & tonic - But we got something a little more interesting. Add a little more tasting notes that multiplies the complexity and experience of your highball cocktail...
- 35ml Stauning KAOS
- 25ml of Violet Tea Cordial *
- 2 dashes of Angustura Bitters
- Top with Soda Water
- Glass: Highball
* Ingredients in Violet Tea Cordial: 15g of Violet Tea, 450g hot water, 150g sugar, 5g citric acid, 0,5g salt
* How to make it: Steep the tea in the hot water for 10 minutes. Strain the tea and add the sugar, citric acid and salt.
1. add all ingredients to an ice filled Highball glass
2. Give a quick stir and serve
Nice and easy does it - every time! Get ready to relax and open your mind, while you enjoy your KAOS Theory.